Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving at Uncle Korey and Maggie's Place

We had Thanksgiving down in KC this year. Papa and Grandma Roethler came down along with Maggie's mom and dad. We had dinner at Uncle Korey's new house and had a great time. Thank you to Uncle Korey and Maggie for cooking everything. This is Maggie, her mom, mommy and I waiting for dinner to get done so all the boys can eat. I was being really silly last night. I wanted all my play food put on top of me, then I had to put it all over daddy. As you can see daddy laid very still for me to put my food all over him.
Mommy and Daddy put the tree up and I wanted my photo in front of it. Daddy says he's not going to be able to afford the electric bill since I always have to have the Christmas lights on all day.
I love to wear my Tu-Tu around the house all the time. I also have to put my boots on and wear them around. Mommy thinks I am so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Border

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones