Sunday, December 13, 2009

First Lovell Christmas in KC

Mommy and Daddy hosted the first Lovell Christmas in KC over the weekend. I had a blast spending the whole weekend with my cousins and the rest of the family. Uncle Brad got to spend some time with me and we read some books. I was always trying to kiss all three of the boys. As you can see I had a death grip on Blaine and had just got done kissing him.
We opened gifts on Saturday and I got a lot of neat things from everyone. This is a really cute dress that Papa Lovell got me.
I really enjoyed opening gifts this year. I even wanted to help open all the boys gifts and Mommy and Daddy's gift. Mommy wanted to thank everyone for coming to KC and we had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Border

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones