Sunday, January 3, 2010

Busy Weekend

Today it was really cold in KC, but before we went to the mall Mommy and Daddy let me play in the snow for a few minutes. I got to throw some snow around. I just wish it would warm up a bit so I could play a little longer. Tonight Mommy made some brownies and I got to help by eating some of the batter. I kind of get a little messy when I eat. Daddy worked really hard on Friday to get my new room painted and ready for the new furniture. I was trying to help him paint, but as you can see I was just being silly. This is daddy and I working hard to paint a fence on the wall. This is one of the photos that mommy took after my furniture got delivered. Mommy and Daddy got me a big girls bed, night stand and dresser with mirror. Daddy did a really good job of painting my new room. He still has a little work to do. He say he is going to paint me a turtle and some flowers on the walls. I am really enjoying my new room. I even took a nap in my new bed yesterday right after it was delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Border

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones