Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Kaylee's First Day of School!!

Kaylee had her first day of school today!! She was a bit hesitant at first.
We washed our hands and then got ready to go into class. Kaylee came back to me and started crying so I held her and then she just became a big girl and wanted down. She went and grabbed Lillie's hand and walked into class together. She didn't even look back at mommy.
Here is Lillie helping Kaylee into the class. There were 4 other kids who cried for their parents and my little Kaylee just went in and sat on the rug and started playing. Such a proud moment for mommy. I got a call after I left from the director (Paula) and she said Kaylee was doing really good. I already love this preschool. They are so loving and caring there! Let just hope it goes this well on Thursday!!
Kendall and Mommy came and picked me up from school. I was so excited to see mommy. Kaylee ran right to me and gave me a big hug!!
On our way out of school. Lillie and I hopped on the stepping stones.
Kendall being silly on the way home from picking Kaylee up!! Kaylee said she had so much fun at school. That makes mommy so happy to hear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Border

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones