Friday, May 28, 2010

Trip to Algona and Kendall's Ear Piercing

On Wednesday I took Kendall to get her ears pierced. This is right before they did the first piercing. Below is when it was all over, she did really good and she looks so cute now.
We went up to Algona yesterday so everyone could meet Kendall.
We went to Great aunt Becky and uncle Jerry's office and aunt Becky gave me a piece of gum for the very first time. It only lasted a couple of minutes before I swallowed it.
We went and seen great grandpa Fisher and great grandma Roethler. I was being silly with great grandpa Fisher.
Then we got to go out to the farm and I held some baby kittens. They were so little and cute.
Papa and I sat in the tractors and played in the corn bins. Kaylee got scared when papa started up the tractor so they just sat in it. Kaylee thought it was so much fun to yell in the bin and it echoed back at her.
This is the closest Kaylee got to get to the cows. All the baby cows were sleeping as Kaylee kept telling me. She really wanted to get right up next to them and pet them.
At the end of the day I was all tuckered out and as you can see my sunglasses were falling off my head. We had a great day seeing everyone. Thanks to Papa and Grammar's for driving us up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Border

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones