Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat Night

Mommy will start off by saying that she is sorry that she doesn't have any photos of me actually trick or treating. Daddy was in charge of taking photo's and he kind of forgot to take them when I was actually getting candy. I had such a good time getting candy. The Whisner's came over to our house and Addi and I dressed like butterflies. The weather was so nice in KC for trick or treat night. Here is Addi and I getting ready to go out and get some candy.
This is kind of a goofy photo of me. This is how daddy started to get me ready. Mommy fixed me up so I didn't look so bad. Thanks to the Whisner's for coming over and going trick or treating with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Border

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones