Monday, May 9, 2011

Family Vacation!

We finally made it to our vacation with Grammar's and Papa Roethler!! This is our view from our condo. We are in Alabama and it is so nice here we are not going to want to go home! Our resort has 3 large outdoor pools and an indoor pool in every building. There is also a lazy river.
Kendall's first visit to the beach. All I can say is she loved it and had no fear of the ocean.
This is at the pool that we hung out at all day.
Here is daddy and I in the lazy river. Mommy got me my own little tube and I go around the lazy river by myself.
Kendall is just having a blast in the water. Daddy and me again.
We went out for dinner tonight and there was a local band playing. Kendall and I danced all around while they sang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Border

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones