Saturday, October 24, 2009

Kaylee's 2nd Birthday

Kaylee had a great 2nd birthday. This is an Elmo cake that mommy made for me. I really like Elmo right now. This is a cash register that I got from Uncle Korey and Maggie. I really like to scan all different kinds of things and play with the money.
I really had a lot of fun opening all my gifts. This year was much more fun than last year. I also got this cool Dora tent. Addi and I had so much fun playing in it. It has a tunnel and everything. Thank you to everyone that came over the night of my birthday to celebrate it with me. We are back in Iowa this weekend and Mommy and Daddy are having another party for me. Mommy will post more photos from that party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Border

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones