Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Trip to Iowa a couple weeks ago

Mommy and I went up to Iowa a couple weeks ago and went and seen Aunt Shawna at work. She let me play on her computer, I was being such a big girl and wanted to work with Aunt Shawna.
Then on Saturday we went to the Iowa State Fair. This was my first time at the fair and we got to see all the animals. I even got to sit in all the tractors. I really had a lot of fun at the fair.
Then on Sunday we went to a Bridal shower for one of mommy's cousin's future wife. I got to put my feet in the pool then Mommy decided to just let me go swimming with her cousins. I just love the water and couldn't wait for mommy to get a swimming suit I just had to get in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Border

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones