Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Weekend up in Des Moines

We went over to Aunt Shawna's and Uncle Brad's house for Bradyn's Birthday Party. Aunt Shawna taught me how to jump on the trampoline this weekend. I had so much fun on it. Papa Rich took me inside after I was done Jumping. Daddy, Aunt Shawna, Uncle Korey and a couple of Uncle Korey's friends ran the Dam to Dam this weekend. They all ran the 5K. I cheered them as they crossed the finish line. It was so nice up in Des Moines this weekend that Papa Roethler took me down to the lake. I got to go swimming and play in the water. We also got to go out on the boat. Daddy even let me drive the boat. I just liked honking the horn on the boat and playing with the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Border

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones